As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
2" Harris Seriously Good Walls & Ceilings Angled Paint BrushHarris
- This seriously good angled paint brush has been designed to give you controlled paint application along edges and into corners This brush will give you seriously good results when painting walls and ceilings Use with emulsion paint.
A great brush solution for cutting in around the top of a wall near the ceiling around light fixtures and for painting other hard to reach areas For best results rinse brush head before use to remove any dust.
This brush is made to last! after use with emulsion paint remove the excess paint and wash in warm soapy water or rinse in clean running water or cleaning fluids Then immediately dry thoroughly *Bristle loss may occur if left to soak or if left in a damp area. The patented no-loss* technology s no bristle loss when you are painting.
|Height||2 cm (0.79 Inches)|
|Length||24.5 cm (9.65 Inches)|
|Width||5.3 cm (2.09 Inches)|
Gloss and Satin Paints, ProDec PBPT061 1" Premier Long Handle Cutting In Brush for EmulsionProDec
- 1” 25mm size for precision cutting in of corners and edges with emulsion paint, as well as painting narrow trim areas such as dado rails with gloss or satin.
Shaped wooden handle for maximum comfort even during extended use. More information below in the 'from the manufacturer' section - click on 'See More Product Details' or scroll down. Top quality pure synthetic filaments for smooth paint release and a superb trade finish with minimal brush marks.
Slant cut head gives the optimum angle against the surface for cutting in edges on walls and ceilings and against woodwork. Matt, gloss and satin, silk, eggshell, as well as woodstains and varnishes. Ideal for water-based paints including emulsions eg.
3. Hamilton Performance
Hamilton Performance 2" Cutting in Brush for Precise Cutting in All Types of Paint Hamilton Performance
- Quality, comfortable short wooden handle. Angled profile for precision when cutting in. Synthetic filament for high quality application, finish and durability with water-based paints. Medium series holds more paint paint than thinner alternative.
|Brand|| Hamilton Performance|
|Height||5.3 cm (2.09 Inches)|
|Length||20.8 cm (8.19 Inches)|
|Width||2 cm (0.79 Inches)|
ProDec PBPT053 2" Premier Long Handle Cutting In Brush for Emulsion, Gloss and Satin PaintsProDec
- Shaped wooden handle for maximum comfort even during extended use. Top quality pure synthetic filaments for smooth paint release and a superb trade finish with minimal brush marks.
More information below in the 'from the manufacturer' section - click on 'See More Product Details' or scroll down. 2" 50mm size for cutting in corners, edges and around architraves, skirting and window frames with emulsion paint, as well as painting them with gloss or satin plus doors and cabinets.
Ideal for water-based paints including emulsions eg. Slant cut head head gives the optimum angle against the surface for cutting in edges on walls and ceilings and against woodwork. Matt, silk, eggshell, gloss and satin, as well as woodstains and varnishes.
Harris 102011001 Seriously Good Walls & Ceilings No Loss Cutting In Paint Brush, 1inHarris
- The seriously good walls and Ceilings paint brush with our patented No-Loss technology guarantees no bristle loss when you are painting. The brush has been developed for use with emulsion paints thanks to a specialised blend of filaments.
Ideal for painting smaller areas of walls and ceilings or for cutting in around light switches & plug sockets. The handle is comfortable to hold over extended decorating sessions. The brush is easily cleaned by running the brush under the tap when you've finished. For best results, rinse brush head before use to remove any dust.
|Height||1.3 cm (0.51 Inches)|
|Length||25.8 cm (10.16 Inches)|
|Width||2.9 cm (1.14 Inches)|
ProDec PBPT050 2" Premier Short Handle Cutting In Paint Brush for Emulsion, Gloss and Satin PaintsProDec
- Matt, gloss and satin, silk, eggshell, as well as woodstains and varnishes. Short, lightweight wooden handle for comfortable working during extended use. Ideal for water-based paints including emulsions eg. Slant cut head for the optimum angle against the surface for cutting in edges on walls and ceilings.
More information below in the 'from the manufacturer' section - click on 'See More Product Details' or scroll down. Top quality pure synthetic filaments for smooth paint release and a superb trade finish with minimal brush marks.
7. Nicholas Jack
Nicholas Jack Cutting in Paint Brush 2" 50mm Angled Paint Brush for Cutting in and Edging Corners While Painting and DecoratingNicholas Jack
- Precision painting and decorating - cutting In brush for painting and Edging. Angled cutting in brush - 2" / 50mm specially designed angled paint brush for cutting in. Having a good fill of bristles provides precision and equal paint spread.
Smoothed and shaped handle - a natural wood handle that is short and shaped means the edging brush fits nicely in your hand. The profiled angled brush gives you the control you need to get straight lines and the perfect finish.
Nicholas jack - providing you with quality decorating products and tools which are backed by heritage and tradition. No loss synthetic bristles - fine tipped & tapered bristles hold the secret to the angled cutting in paint brush. Often called a edging paint brush or corner paint brush. The perfect cutting in tools for painting a wall edge, corner or skirting board,.
ROLLINGDOG 5pc Paint Brush Set Includes 1"/1.5"/2" Flat and 1.5"/2.5"Angular Trim Paint Brushes, Great For Decorating ,Cutting In Or Painting Skirting Boards,Best With Latex PaintROLLINGDOG
- Include:1", 2" flat brushes and 1. 5", 1. 5", 2. 5" angular brushes. Long handle:long well balanced brush with hardwood fluted and beaver tail style handles. Medium stiffness:made with Solid Round Tapered synthetic filament with fine tips for smooth application.
Medium stiffness. Stainless ferrule:Stainless steel ferrules. Utility application:5pc combination flat and angular detail paint brushes for cutting in, trim, furniture, baseboard painting and more.
Short Handled, Angled Paint Brush for Cutting in & Edging Corners While Painting and Decorating, COTTAM Cutting in Paint Brush 2.5"Cottam
- Packed with synthetic filament, each strand tipped and flagged to make clean, crisp lines an effortless task. Best performance and finish seen when used with modern water-based paints emulsions, silks, glosses, eggshells, satins, etc.
A short, solid beech handle with laser engraved texture allows for a better grip and more manoeuvrability in tight, confined spaces.
The angled stainless-steel ferrule, synthetic filament and solid beech handle are manufactured to last, a brush that is easy to clean and re-use time and time again. 2. 5” angled cutting in brush – built for precision and speed.
ROLLINGDOG 50 mm Paint Brush With Versatile Combination Brush Heads, Fine Tipped Synthetic Filament Angular Cutting in Paint Brush For DecoratingROLLINGDOG
- Easy to clean seamless aluminum magetized ferrule allows variety shapes of brush head to be added or removed from handle. Use with all paints, Best with latex paint. Heavy duty ergonomic handle with rubber grip has magnets inside that let you switch to the shape of brush head that best fits your needs, and a combination of 2×25mm angular brush heads that can be placed in handle to make either a pointed or inverted brush head, including 50mm flat and angular brush heads, useful for painting furniture legs and exterior corners.
Use any of the brush heads by themselves for better painting in tight spots. This paint brush kit includes 50mm flat brush, 2pc 25mm pointed/inverted brush, 50mm angular brush, all with premium Solid Round Tapered no loss synthetic filament. Change from one color to another without having to clean any paint out by switching brush heads.