As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Maison & White
Heat Powered 3 Blade Stove Fan | Silent Operational Temperature Fan | Fireplace Wood & Log Burner | Effective Heat Circulation | Eco Friendly | M&WMaison & White
- Stove fan - using the heat coming from the burning wood in the stove, this Maison & White Heat Powered 3 Blade Stove Fan will disperse the heat around the room. 2-year warranty - the maison & white Heat Powered 3 Blade Stove Fan comes with a 2-year manufacturer's warranty.
The fan will pay for itself in no time as it is completely free to run. Safety temperatures - at 60°c 122°f the fan will start to rotate and spin which will start spreading the heat.
Place it on top of the stove fire and raise the temperature of the room. If the temperature of the stove rises above 300°C a bimetallic safety device in the base of the fan will raise the front to protect the fan.
A great eco-friendly alternative as there is no electricity required. Less wood - the more efficient dispersion of heat means that you can use up to 28% less wood which will save you effort and money. Heat circulation - thanks to the 3 blades, this stove fan will heat up your room 80% more efficiently and effectively.
Silent Operation, Ideal Log Burner Fan and Woodburner Fireplace Fan, Black, NETTA 4 Blade Woodburner Stove Fan, Efficient Heat Distribution, Eco Friendly CirculationNETTA
- Customer warranty: if for any unlikely reason the product is at fault, do not worry, we have you covered with our 365-day warranty. It increases the efficiency of your freestanding stove oven or wood/log burner to generate warmth economically, helping you save on your bills.
Product dimensions: 205 x 17 x 10cm | weighT: 07kg. Quiet operation: this stove fan is silent in operation and has starting temperature from as low as 50 °C.
It is compact in size and requires no installation. Heat powered: no batteries or electricity are required to power this NETTA 4 Blade Self-Powered Stove Fan. Efficient: this product circulates warm air throughout the room from the heat of your stove/burner, meaning less consumption and more efficiency.
Log Burner Fan-Stove Fans Multi Fuel Burners,6 Blade Wood Burning Stove Fan Small Silent Heat PoweredWukong
- Stove fans heat distribution better, 6 blades stove fan to circulate the warm air created by wood burning stove, reduce wood consumption, Max airflow 180-210 CFM disperse heat from the stove more efficiently and raise the temperature of your room quickly.
Wood burner fan silent operation, less than 25db noise make you enjoy the warm air in a quiet and comfortable environment, the small stove fan almost totally silent even at top speed.
Wood burning stove fan is made with Anodized Aluminum, no rust or corrode, no deformation and no discoloration even after long time working under high temperature.
Log burner fan with a metallic safety device in the base, the safety device would protect the center module and motor, When the stove fans surface temperature rises above around 250℃, with self-regulating speed. Fan for log burner no batteries or electricity required, the stove fan for wood burners operates automatically with the stove temperature between 85 - 350°C.
Cosystove 4 Blade Heat Powered High Efficiency Silent Black Wood Burning Multi Fuel Stove Fan Batteries Not RequiredCosystove
- Genuine exclusive Cosystove fan, the UK's most popular stove fan. Save money, make your stove more efficient with this fan. No wires or batteries required, just take it out of the box and go! Full ce approval and a 12 month manufacturers warranty.
Ultra low starting temperature - The fan starts working in minutes.
|Height||22.5 cm (8.86 Inches)|
|Length||12 cm (4.72 Inches)|
|Width||19.8 cm (7.8 Inches)|
Environment Friendly, 5-Blade Heat Powered Stove Fan, Black, Silent Stove Fans for Wood Log Burner Fireplace,SilentBestine
- When the surface temperature rises to about 250 degrees Celsius, the bi-metallic stripwill gently lift the fan, and protect your expensive stove fan from damage effectively due to high temperature and increase more 90% life time than the stove fans without bi-metallic strip. This stove fan increases the efficiency of your freestanding stove oven or log-burning fire by dispersing the heat from your fire or stove around the room.
Automatic start-- start work when the surface temperature under the fan reaches around 50 degree celcius122 degree F, working with a temperature between 50122 degree F centigrade degree to 340644 degree F centigrade degree.
Economy & environmental protection-- our silent 5-blade heat powered stove fans use thermoelectric modules as small generators to power the stove fans. 5-blade heat powered stove fan-- this heat powered stove fan is self-powered so requires no batteries or electricity for operation.
Safety protection-- the bottom of the stove fan is equipped with a bi-metallic strip. The heat from the fire will power the fan which will save you money on your electricity bill. Quiet operation-- unique blade design, and can bring more warm air, our quiet mini small stove fan for wood burners without noise, let you enjoy the warm air in a quiet and comfortable environment. The higher temperature of the stove, the faster the blades spin. Slow down and stop as the stove cools.
6. The Three Musketeers
Heat Powered Stove Fan, The Three Musketeers Eco Friendly Silent Stove Fan for Wood Burners & Log Burner BlackThe Three Musketeers
- Save energy: tested and proven to save you up to 12% in fuel with more efficient distribution of heat from your wood stove. Circulates 150 - 180 CFM. Ttm heat powered stove fan - increases the efficiency of your freestanding stove oven or wood/ log burner to generate warmth economically.
No batteries or electricity required. Operates automatically between 50 - 350°c -self-regulating speed according to the temperature in the room.
Eco-friendly and self-powered - a thermoelectric module acts as a small generator to power the fan's motor. Black aluminium construction - extremely quiet operation, compact size, no installation required. Black aluminium construction with three large blades and carry handle - Size: 8. 66" x 4. 72" x 2. 5", weight: 053kg. Improved warm air circulation results in greater comfort and less fuel consumption from your stove.
Newly Designed 4 Blade Stove Fan Silent Operation Heat Powered Fan with Magnetic Thermometer for Wood/Log Burners or FireplaceLUCKYDA
- Quiet operation:the only moving part of the stove fan is the blade assembly, quiet and no noise generate. Easy to use:no assembly needed, just put the stove fan on the top of stove, the fan will spin with the temperature getting higher.
Innovative and durable design: the wood stove fan is is made from anodized aluminum, which will not rust or corrode when the fan is getting hot. Overall size: 8. 3”x 4. 9”x 8. 3”. Eco-friendly and self-powered: no batteries or electricity required! Improved warm air circulation and reduce wood consumption from your stove.
Circulating about 180-230CFM. Operate automatically: this stove fan is powered by heat and speed automatically controlled by temperature of the stove top. The stove fan operates automatically with the stove temperature between 55 - 350°C. You will not even know this fan is there, but you will feel the warmth.
Lincsfire 4 Blades Eco Friendly Silent Heat Powered Stove Fan for Wood/Log Burner/Fireplace + Free Stove ThermometerLincsfire
- No batteries or electricity required - this stove fan creates its own power from the heat produced by your stove. Base plate width: 120mm ; working temperature: 50 - 300°C ; Air flow:130-160CFM. Come with a thermometer - designed to control and monitoring of the temperature of your room.
Easy to use - this stove fan requires no installation, and it should be positioned facing forward at the rear of the stove top. This eco-friendly stove fan can warm your home quickly and efficiently.
Black, Valiant FIR361 Premium IV 4-Blade Heat Powered Log Burner & Stove FanValiant
- Ultra low starting temperature: as low as 50°C, perfect for all stoves with a flat top and for convector type twin skinned and topped stoves. Dimensions: height including blade: 199mm; width including blade: 180mm; Base plate width: 110mm; Base plate depth: 75mm; Total fan depth approx.
100mm & weight: 550g. Compact design: only 199mm high to fit the tightest of spaces. Thermally controlled actuator for optimum Peltier performance; Inbuilt protection system to stop the fan overheating.
Unrivalled performance: pushing at a huge rate of 420 feet a minute; Fan requires no batteries or external power. Dynamically balanced fan for unrivalled motor life, balance & output; Optimum operating temperature range 80-250°C 175 – 480°F. Designed & engineered in the UK; Fully CE compliant; 24 months materials & workmanship guarantee.
|Manufacturer||Valiant Stoves Ltd|
|Height||20.32 cm (8 Inches)|
|Length||10.16 cm (4 Inches)|
|Weight||0.72 kg (1.59 Pounds)|
|Width||17.78 cm (7 Inches)|
Heat Powered Fan for Gas/Pellet/Wood/Log Burning Stoves GALAFIRE, Wood Stove Fan with 4 Blades, Ultra Silent Log Burner Fan, Stove Thermometer IncludedGALAFIRE
- 9989burn less fuels, more efficiency- Reduce the fuel consumption and save yourself an expensive bill. 9989compact size- 7. 08x 3. 74 x 7. 48 inches. 9989100% satisfaction guaranteed- If you're not happy with us, our service is not finished.
9989self-powered, automatically start- self-powered by heat, just place wood burning stove fan on top of the working stove to start automatically, max temp DO NOT exceed 350°C. It is not recommend to buy if the max temperature on your stove top is below 100°C, no electricity or batteries required.
9989atmosphere, whisper-quiet- with this wood tove fan, you can instantly create a cozy atmosphere, because the Galafire stove fan distributes the heat of your stove optimally in the room without noise. No installation required. The optimum operating temp is around 250°C, because the fan can not work efficiently enough.