As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Rust-Oleum AE0020001E8 400ml Stove & BBQ Paint BlackRust-Oleum
- Provides rust protection. Durable and corrosion-resistant. For interior and exterior use. Retains colour and finish up to 650°C. Inside of BBQs, fireplaces. Not recommended for areas directly exposed to flames e. G.
|Height||2.6 cm (1.02 Inches)|
|Length||7.87 cm (3.1 Inches)|
|Width||0.93 cm (0.37 Inches)|
2. Paint Factory
High Temperature Heat Resistant Matt Black Spray Paint Stove 400ML BBQ'S 1Paint Factory
- Won't blister, peel, bleach or discolour. Creates a matt finish after dry. High temperature stove paint- suitable for bbq's and stoves, wood burners and more. Excellent coverage and adhesion. Withstands temperatures upto 600c. No cfcs.
Heat Resistant Paint Black High Temperature Matt Black Spray Paint Stove Paint 400ml 2 Cans HitlineUK
- Inside of BBQs, fireplaces. Stove & bbq paint black retains colour and finish up to 600°C. High temperature spray paint is ideal for BBQ Grill, Engine parts, stove & exhaust.
High temperature paint is Easy to use, fast dry and produces a perfect finish every time. Not recommended for areas directly exposed to flames e. G. Black stove and BBQ paint is for interior and exterior use.
4. Paint Factory
400ML Ultra High Heat Resistant Coal Black Spray Paint for BBQ Grill Stove Engine Exhaust 1Paint Factory
- High temperature spray paint is ideal for BBQ Grill, Engine parts, stove & exhaust. Easy to use aerosol spray cans for minimum loss of paint.
Heat resistant up to 600 degree. Give excellent Coverage And Adhesion with fast drying time. Free of any cfc Contents which makes it environment friendly.
Durable & Quick Drying, Heat Resistant Barbeque Paint, Fireplaces & Metal Surfaces, Easy to Apply 400ml, Stoves, Firepits, iTrend High Temperature Black Stove Spray Paint, Ideal for Garden BBQiTrend
- Less time spent preparing and more time spent applying thanks to the spray action. Designed to withstand temperatures of up to 600°C while maintaining remarkable thermal stability. No primer needed: apply directly to metal surfaces that are clean. Multi-purpose use for interior & exterior: our heat-resistant spray paint can be used on a variety of surfaces both inside and outside the home, radiators, chiminea, including garden features and ornaments.
Corrosion-resistant solution that protects metal surfaces from rusting by forming a protective coating.
Not for use on surfaces exposed to direct fire or flame. Easy to use & quick drying: spray paint for the bbq and stove is simple and quick to apply. Before applying, make sure the surface is clean and dry. Apply 2-3 coats for best results.
Ideal for high-heat surfaces such as firepits, wood, concrete rendering, plaster, brick, motors, as well as exhausts, and mechanical and metal surfaces. In 15-30 minutes, you should be able to touch dry. All-in-one primer, undercoat, and topcoat. High temperature heat resistant paint: bbq & stove is a high-quality, high-temperature spray paint that has great adherence to exposed ferrous metals and coverage. Excellent durability: excellent adhesion to metal, bbqs, and stoves, and other surfaces.
Black Heat Resistant High Temperature Matt Spray Stove Paint 400mlHitlineUK
- Heat resistant formula to prevent peeling or cracking. Black matt paint rejuvenates gas temperature stove fire spray can gallery Paint 400ml HLU Specifically designed to rejuvenate faded gas temperature Can be also be used for colouring grates, bbqs, stoves, fireplaces, flue and fire backs.
7. Polar Specialist Coatings
Matt Black 2 x 400ml, Indoor & Outdoor Use, Polar BBQ & Stove Spray Paint, Stoves, Firepits & Metal Surfaces, Heat Resistant Barbeque Paint, Up to 650°C, Ideal for Garden BBQPolar Specialist Coatings
- Touch dry in 15-30 minutes. Excellent durability - superior adhesion to metal, wood and more. Ideal for surfaces which are subject to high heat, like firepits, BBQs and stoves, brick, motors, plaster, concrete rendering, exhausts, mechanical and metal surfaces. Multi-purpose use for interior & exterior - our heat-resistant spray paint can be used on a wide range of surfaces, chiminea, automotive and car applications, pipes, fireplace, stove, fire grates, pipes, fire grates, fire surrounds, both inside the house and on outdoor garden features or ornaments.
Available in Black, Anthracite and Silver.
Easy to use & quick drying - polar bbq & stove paint is easy and quick to use. Designed to be heatproof of up to 650°C giving exceptional thermal stability. Formulated to act as primer, undercoat and topcoat all in one. No primer needed - apply directly to bare or rusty metal surfaces.
Not suitable for application on surfaces subjected to direct fire or flame. Corrosion-resistant solution that acts as a protective layer on metal surfaces and prevents rusting. Designed for use on a barbecue BBQ, fire screens, including exhaust systems and motors. Apply heat gradually to the surface and maintain for 1 hour before maximum heat. High temperature heat resistant paint - polar bbq & stove is a premium quality, high temperature spray paint with outstanding adhesion to bare ferrous metals with excellent covering power.