As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Solid Forged Lightweight Border Fork, Professional Border/Junior/Ladies Fork, Home Improvements, Manure, Mucking Out, Digging, Weeding, JCB, Metal Long Handle Heavy Duty Site and Gardening ToolsJCB
- These forks are ideal for your gardening set as they are more compact and lightweight than a digging fork making them ideal for borders, Children or Ladies. Garden border fork: a jcb professional four pronged lightweight garden fork historically known as a Junior Fork or a Ladies Fork due to it's smaller size, this border fork is ideal for lighter work such as weeding, with a single piece solid forged fork head and no joins/welding to reduce weak points.
Jcb gardening range: jcb has designed tools for the experienced Builder, Gardener and Horticulturist. Gardening fork: the 'jcb hotstamp to socket' forks have tapered tines so that you can slice into the ground with clean lines and ease.
Due to the smaller size, digging and removing stones, especially in borders where space to move is limited. The border fork is accompanied by a quality open socket shovel, site shovel, grafting spade and fence post auger within the JCB range.
Lightweight junior fork: these long handled garden tools have a hardened and tempered high carbon steel, ergonomically designed YD handle. Steel border fork: suitable for home improvement, turning over soil beds, loosening soil, this hand fork is the ultimate garden border tool, digging, especially for lighter work such as weeding, aerating soil and removing stones. These forks are ideal for your garden tool set, as unlike wooden forks they will not dry out. For a larger, ideal for loosening soil, heavier fork try our JCB Contractors Fork, or JCB Garden Fork, digging, or breaking up dense material such as clay.
2. Spear & Jackson
Blue, Spear and Jackson 1994EL/09 Select Stainless Border ForkSpear & Jackson
- 28 handle. Stainless steel head. Polypropylene shaft. Blade/head size - 230 mm 9 inch x 138 mm 5. 1/2 inch. Grow your own British growing 2018 award winners.
Kingfisher CS560 Border Fork Carbon Steel HandleKingfisher
- Carbon steel construction. Soft grip handle. Carbon steel border fork with D shaped, soft grip handle. Soft grip handle. Weight : 2. 00 kg. Brand : Kingfisher. Soft grip handle. Carbon steel construction.
|Manufacturer||Bonnington Plastics Ltd|
|Height||94.5 cm (37.2 Inches)|
|Length||14 cm (5.51 Inches)|
|Weight||2.02 kg (4.46 Pounds)|
|Width||14 cm (5.51 Inches)|
4. Spear & Jackson
93.5 x 14.5 x 7 cm, Blue, Spear and Jackson 1684NB Neverbend Carbon Border ForkSpear & Jackson
- Hammer finished and epoxy coated head for improved resistance to rust, scratches, humidity and alkalines in the soil. Solid forged carbon steel head and socket for strength.
Weatherproofed hardwood shaft for durability. Grip handle with a forward tilt which gives the ideal digging angle. Grow your own British growing 2018 award winners.
Draper 14304 Carbon Steel Border Fork with Ash HandleDraper
- Hardened and tempered. Epoxy coated carbon steel. Hardened and tempered. Ash handle with clear lacquered finish and Y-dee handle. Epoxy coated carbon steel. Ash handle with clear lacquered finish and Y-dee handle.
|Height||3.2 cm (1.26 Inches)|
|Length||99.4 cm (39.13 Inches)|
|Weight||1.54 kg (3.4 Pounds)|
|Width||16.3 cm (6.42 Inches)|
6. Burgon & Ball
Burgon & Ball GTB/SFBRHS RHS Stainless Border ForkBurgon & Ball
- Strong - double gauge steel socket for extra strength and double riveted 'Y' handle. Quality - made from stainless steel and ash wooden handle. Multi use - Ideal for digging in confined spaces. Size - approx size: head width: 23cm long x 14cm wide, Overall height 93cm.
|Brand||Burgon & Ball|
|Manufacturer||Burgon & Ball|
|Height||23 cm (9.06 Inches)|
|Length||98 cm (38.58 Inches)|
|Weight||0.5 kg (1.1 Pounds)|
|Width||14 cm (5.51 Inches)|
Draper 88791 Carbon Steel Border ForkDraper
- Tines fully hardened and tempered. Plastic coated steel cored shaft. Tines fully hardened and tempered. Plastic coated steel cored shaft.
|Height||15.01 cm (5.91 Inches)|
|Length||7.49 cm (2.95 Inches)|
|Weight||1.95 kg (4.3 Pounds)|
|Width||92 cm (36.22 Inches)|
Kingfisher 2 Piece Fork and Spade SetKingfisher
- Strong and durable. Complete with colour labels and barcode sticker. Complete with colour labels and barcode sticker. Strong and durable.
|Height||99.5 cm (39.17 Inches)|
|Length||12.5 cm (4.92 Inches)|
|Weight||1 kg (2.2 Pounds)|
|Width||18.3 cm (7.2 Inches)|
HomeZone Carbon Steel Border Fork with Soft Grip D Handle for Garden and Lawn Strong Versatile and Durable Heat Treated and Oil Cooled Metal perfect for Gardeners with AllotmentHomeZone
- Not only is the border fork ideal for working in tight spaces or narrow borders and raised beds, this is simply a smaller version of the digging fork. Light and easy to use, it is also a valuable general purpose fork for people with smaller frames.
Whether you're turning soil, lifting potatoes or other crop root crops from the ground, this border fork will get you through it. D shaped handle: the D shaped handle is ergonomically designed with a soft grip for maximum comfort.
What is a border fork: also known as a shrubbery fork or a ladies' fork, the border fork is usually up to 25% lighter than the traditional digging fork. Complete with 4 prong head made from treated carbon makes this fork unstoppable. The carbon steel heat treated and oil cooled Border Fork is a must have tool for your garden or allotment.