As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
400 ml Pack of 1, Rust-Oleum AE0030003E8 400ml Plastic Primer Spray Paint-WhiteRust-Oleum
- Matt white finish. Prepares plastic for painting with any top coat. For interior and exterior use. Adheres to hard-to-paint surfaces.
|Manufacturer||Tor Coatings Ltd|
|Height||20.5 cm (8.07 Inches)|
|Length||7.5 cm (2.95 Inches)|
|Width||6.5 cm (2.56 Inches)|
Hycote White Plastic Primer 400mlHycote
- Available in a 400ml pack size. Promotes optimum adhesion to plastic surfaces. Eliminates the need for specialised pre-treatments. Also, suitable for use on non ferrous metals. White.
|Weight||0.35 kg (0.78 Pounds)|
|Warranty||2 year manufacturer|
3. Classic Signature
Wood, Plastic and More by Swiss Signature, 1 x All Purpose Plastic Primer Aerosol Spray Paint 400ml / 1x pair of Disposable Gloves Quick Drying Spray,Fast Dry and Excellent Coverage for MetalClassic Signature
- Good results are easily achievable. Quick drying Effective Spray Paint. Easy to use on: metal, Plastic, Wood, Glass and more. Suitable for Interior & Exterior Usage. Leaves a fantastic and Durable Finish.
4. Polar Specialist Coatings
500ml, Durable Undercoat For Painting, Enhanced Adhesion, Metal, Polar All Surface Primer Matt White, Long Lasting Protection, Ideal for Wood, Plastic, Brick, Quick DryingPolar Specialist Coatings
- Attractive finish - our all surface paint primer delivers durability and ensures optimal adhesion of paint. Ideal for going from high to low sheen, Acrylic, Plastic, MDF, dark to light paint - or just a repair and patch job. Easy to apply primer - our specialised wet paint formula makes priming surfaces simple and easy to use.
Multi-surface use - the all surface primer delivers on its name. Prime any surface from garden furniture and radiators to wood dining and car tyres. Our all surface primer dries in just 15-20 minutes, between each coat.
Adds a consistent base for topcoats on; Wood, Metal, Painted Brick. Quick drying - more time painting, less time preparing. The matt white finish adds an attractive smooth finish to your surface, primed and ready for top coating paint.
Giving you more time for redesigning your home. For maximum paint hardness, allow 24 hours after priming before painting. Apply 2 - 3 coats for superior adhesion and coverage. For optimal results, use a brush or roller to quickly and easily apply paint. Allow 24 hours for maximum paint adhesion. Superior adhesion & durability - the perfect preparatory primer for interior or exterior surfaces before applying topcoat paint.
5. Motor World
Hycote XUK610 White Plastic Primer Spray Paint 400ml X 3Motor World
- Excellent resistance to sunlight and colour fade Finishing Paints. Superior covering power. Professional standard application from the spray nozzle. Excellent adhesion to primed surfaces. Excellent durability.
Colour-IT Primer Grey MATT Spray Paint Plastic Metal Wood 250MLHitlineUK
- Provides superior adhesion and long lasting durability. Renews and restores in one step. Apply directly. 250ml grey Primer. For interior and exterior use.
E-TECH ER00110 Plastic Transparent Flexi-Primer Spray Paint 400mlE-TECH
- Seals plastic surfaces and ensures a strong foundation for the primer and top coat of paint. Increases the chip resistance of top coat of paint.
Fast drying with advanced paint adhesion promoter. Specially developed by professional paint and body shops for DIY use. Ideal for use on flexible and rigid plastics.
|Warranty||you have 3 days to report any damages|
2 CANS Grey Plastic Primer Spray Flexible Adhesion For Cellulose Acrylic Alkyd PaintsAutotek
- Can be used with Acrylic, Cellulose, Alkyd, Polyurethane paints. Grey plastic Primer. Eliminates the need for specialised pre-treatments Suitable for use on Plastics. Promotes optimum adhesion to plastic surfaces.
9. Deco Color
GfK, Hart – PVC Others, EPDM, DECO COLOR Plastic Primer Transparent Clear Spray Paint Improves Adhesion of Plastic Surfaces PUR, PS, PA, ABSDeco Color
- Have difficulties in applying paint to plastic surface? your paint drips? We got solution! Coating adhesion increasing primer for such plastic surfaces as PUR, PS, PA, ABS, GfK, EPDM, Hart – PVC etc.